Earnscliffe offers a variety of subscription options to suit your needs. All subscribers receive the following deliverables as part of their subscription:
- A narrative PowerPoint report (in English) with Executive Summary
- Current wave results
- Complete set of data tables in Excel (upon request)
- Custom cross tabular results (upon request)
- Presentation of results via web/video conference with Q&A opportunity (upon request)
- A window of opportunity to provide suggestions for topics of interest
- A window of opportunity to purchase one or more of a limited number of proprietary questions (available on a first come, first served basis, with annual subscribers given the first window of opportunity each wave)
- Annual PowerPoint retrospective summary with Earnscliffe commentary (annual subscribers only)
Individual company/organization: $40,000
Member organization: contact us for pricing
Member organization pricing applies to organizations that would like to buy a subscription on behalf of multiple internal users and ensure the users the ability to use or cite the report for their own independent purposes (e.g., association member companies, government departments). This provides a more economical option than having members purchase individual subscriptions.
$2,000 per closed-ended question
$3,000 per open-ended question
Every study, we reserve a maximum of 20 questions to be asked on a proprietary basis. Questions and results are only available to the purchasing subscriber. Only subscribers can have the option to purchase proprietary questions. Two windows of opportunity are provided, with the first window exclusively available to annual subscribers. The second window is open to all subscribers, subject to availability on that wave’s questionnaire.
Single wave subscription
It may be possible to provide an oversample of a specific region. Feasibility and cost to be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Propose proprietary questions
Receive an annual summary report
Receive the core report in English and French
Images of people are from CIRA’s Indigenous stock photo library, a resource created with the purpose of honouring Indigenous entrepreneurship and addressing the Indigenous representation gap in most online stock images.
We are Canada’s leaders in strategic communications, government relations and opinion research. This is no small claim, but it’s one we own every day. For more than 30 years, we have been helping our clients achieve their goals in public affairs. We’re ready to help you move forward.